10 Things I Would Have Done Differently
If I could go back and make a few changes, here's what I'd do.
1. Take a picture of my mom's eyes before the disease overtook her.
2. Stand in silence when people were making fun of me.
3. Value myself more.
4. Wait until college to be in a serious dating relationship.
5. Understand that sin is not the only option. In fact, there is always a better option.
6. Learn all that I could.
7. Respect my coaches and teachers.
8. Spend more quality time with my dad.
9. Ask more questions about Jesus.
10. Care less about who others wanted me to be.